Feb 26, 2010, 2:57 PM EST
Shaun Livingston — the former number four pick overall and owner of the most horrific knee injury in NBA history — is getting another chance.
The Washington Wizards have picked up Livingston on a 10-day contract according to the Washington Posts’s amazing Michael Lee’s twitter account. Livingston started the season with the Thunder but could not crack their already-strong guard rotation, so he was let go.
Lee also notes that the Wizards are becoming the Clippers east: Al Thornton, Quinton Ross, James Singleton and Earl Boykins are all former Clippers. And Sam Cassell is a Wizards assistant coach.
If you were looking for a team to poach players from a team, wouldn’t the Clippers be your first choice? I mean, with that track record of draft success what could go wrong?
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41