Feb 26, 2010, 2:57 PM EST
Shaun Livingston — the former number four pick overall and owner of the most horrific knee injury in NBA history — is getting another chance.
The Washington Wizards have picked up Livingston on a 10-day contract according to the Washington Posts’s amazing Michael Lee’s twitter account. Livingston started the season with the Thunder but could not crack their already-strong guard rotation, so he was let go.
Lee also notes that the Wizards are becoming the Clippers east: Al Thornton, Quinton Ross, James Singleton and Earl Boykins are all former Clippers. And Sam Cassell is a Wizards assistant coach.
If you were looking for a team to poach players from a team, wouldn’t the Clippers be your first choice? I mean, with that track record of draft success what could go wrong?
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39