Feb 26, 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
Shaun Livingston — the former number four pick overall and owner of the most horrific knee injury in NBA history — is getting another chance.
The Washington Wizards have picked up Livingston on a 10-day contract according to the Washington Posts’s amazing Michael Lee’s twitter account. Livingston started the season with the Thunder but could not crack their already-strong guard rotation, so he was let go.
Lee also notes that the Wizards are becoming the Clippers east: Al Thornton, Quinton Ross, James Singleton and Earl Boykins are all former Clippers. And Sam Cassell is a Wizards assistant coach.
If you were looking for a team to poach players from a team, wouldn’t the Clippers be your first choice? I mean, with that track record of draft success what could go wrong?
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13