Feb 26, 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
Shaun Livingston — the former number four pick overall and owner of the most horrific knee injury in NBA history — is getting another chance.
The Washington Wizards have picked up Livingston on a 10-day contract according to the Washington Posts’s amazing Michael Lee’s twitter account. Livingston started the season with the Thunder but could not crack their already-strong guard rotation, so he was let go.
Lee also notes that the Wizards are becoming the Clippers east: Al Thornton, Quinton Ross, James Singleton and Earl Boykins are all former Clippers. And Sam Cassell is a Wizards assistant coach.
If you were looking for a team to poach players from a team, wouldn’t the Clippers be your first choice? I mean, with that track record of draft success what could go wrong?
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 11
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43