Feb 25, 2010, 5:24 PM EDT
The Daily Thunder’s Royce Young has some numbers that show just how high of a level Durant was playing at during the streak, and some of them are downright frightening. My favorite one is that Durant shot 50.8/50.0/89.9 during the streak, giving him a mark of 190.7 on the “180 shooter scale.”
As impressive as all the numbers Royce compiled are, the best one for Thunder fans has to be that Durant is still only 21 years old. Durant’s going to be lighting up scoreboards for a long, long time to come.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41