Feb 25, 2010, 5:24 PM EDT
The Daily Thunder’s Royce Young has some numbers that show just how high of a level Durant was playing at during the streak, and some of them are downright frightening. My favorite one is that Durant shot 50.8/50.0/89.9 during the streak, giving him a mark of 190.7 on the “180 shooter scale.”
As impressive as all the numbers Royce compiled are, the best one for Thunder fans has to be that Durant is still only 21 years old. Durant’s going to be lighting up scoreboards for a long, long time to come.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14