Feb 24, 2010, 5:04 PM EDT
Anyone with a tan in Boston in February sticks out in the crowd. Of course, Brian Scalabrine at 6’9″ with shocking red hair didn’t really need help sticking out in the crowd to begin with.
Boston cult figure (in the good way) Scalabrine bet the guys from The Toucher and Rich Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub (where he is a weekly guest) that if they could get him 250,000 write in votes for the All-Star team, he would get a spray tan. One of those little rules in life: Never bet wacky morning DJs unless you’re willing to pay up.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18