Feb 24, 2010, 5:04 PM EDT
Anyone with a tan in Boston in February sticks out in the crowd. Of course, Brian Scalabrine at 6’9″ with shocking red hair didn’t really need help sticking out in the crowd to begin with.
Boston cult figure (in the good way) Scalabrine bet the guys from The Toucher and Rich Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub (where he is a weekly guest) that if they could get him 250,000 write in votes for the All-Star team, he would get a spray tan. One of those little rules in life: Never bet wacky morning DJs unless you’re willing to pay up.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10