Feb 23, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
UPDATE 2/23 1:15 pm: Wade is now listed as week-to-week and will not suit up for the Heat against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. However, the Heat then have a long break until a back-to-back Saturday and Sunday against the Bucks and the Magic. Wade has taken off his protective boot but on Monday could not run on his strained calf.
2/19 3:30 pm: The strained calf that has been bothering Dwyane Wade for more than a week and was aggravated on Wednesday night against the Nets is going to keep him on the bench tonight.
Rafer Alston is also out, according to Ira Winderman. That means Daequan Cook and Carlos Arroyo will get the start tonigt, and likely against Dallas tomorrow night as well.
Wade is officially listed as day-to-day.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11