Feb 23, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
UPDATE 2/23 1:15 pm: Wade is now listed as week-to-week and will not suit up for the Heat against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. However, the Heat then have a long break until a back-to-back Saturday and Sunday against the Bucks and the Magic. Wade has taken off his protective boot but on Monday could not run on his strained calf.
2/19 3:30 pm: The strained calf that has been bothering Dwyane Wade for more than a week and was aggravated on Wednesday night against the Nets is going to keep him on the bench tonight.
Rafer Alston is also out, according to Ira Winderman. That means Daequan Cook and Carlos Arroyo will get the start tonigt, and likely against Dallas tomorrow night as well.
Wade is officially listed as day-to-day.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13