Feb 23, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
UPDATE 2/23 1:15 pm: Wade is now listed as week-to-week and will not suit up for the Heat against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. However, the Heat then have a long break until a back-to-back Saturday and Sunday against the Bucks and the Magic. Wade has taken off his protective boot but on Monday could not run on his strained calf.
2/19 3:30 pm: The strained calf that has been bothering Dwyane Wade for more than a week and was aggravated on Wednesday night against the Nets is going to keep him on the bench tonight.
Rafer Alston is also out, according to Ira Winderman. That means Daequan Cook and Carlos Arroyo will get the start tonigt, and likely against Dallas tomorrow night as well.
Wade is officially listed as day-to-day.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)