Feb 23, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
UPDATE 2/23 1:15 pm: Wade is now listed as week-to-week and will not suit up for the Heat against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. However, the Heat then have a long break until a back-to-back Saturday and Sunday against the Bucks and the Magic. Wade has taken off his protective boot but on Monday could not run on his strained calf.
2/19 3:30 pm: The strained calf that has been bothering Dwyane Wade for more than a week and was aggravated on Wednesday night against the Nets is going to keep him on the bench tonight.
Rafer Alston is also out, according to Ira Winderman. That means Daequan Cook and Carlos Arroyo will get the start tonigt, and likely against Dallas tomorrow night as well.
Wade is officially listed as day-to-day.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28