Feb 23, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
UPDATE 2/23 1:15 pm: Wade is now listed as week-to-week and will not suit up for the Heat against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight. However, the Heat then have a long break until a back-to-back Saturday and Sunday against the Bucks and the Magic. Wade has taken off his protective boot but on Monday could not run on his strained calf.
2/19 3:30 pm: The strained calf that has been bothering Dwyane Wade for more than a week and was aggravated on Wednesday night against the Nets is going to keep him on the bench tonight.
Rafer Alston is also out, according to Ira Winderman. That means Daequan Cook and Carlos Arroyo will get the start tonigt, and likely against Dallas tomorrow night as well.
Wade is officially listed as day-to-day.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50