Feb 23, 2010, 8:04 AM EST
UPDATE 2/23 8:04 am After the game, Williams said that he expects to play on Wednesday.
2/22 9:19 pm Utah’s All-Star point guard Deron Williams was in street clothes for his team’s game against the Atlanta Monday night.
He sustained a thigh bruise crashing into Marcus Camby on a drive during their game with the Trail Blazers Sunday night. He is listed as day-to-day, and the Jazz next game is against Charlotte on Wednesday.
Andrei Kirilenko also missed the Jazz game due to back spasms.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7