Feb 23, 2010, 8:04 AM EDT
UPDATE 2/23 8:04 am After the game, Williams said that he expects to play on Wednesday.
2/22 9:19 pm Utah’s All-Star point guard Deron Williams was in street clothes for his team’s game against the Atlanta Monday night.
He sustained a thigh bruise crashing into Marcus Camby on a drive during their game with the Trail Blazers Sunday night. He is listed as day-to-day, and the Jazz next game is against Charlotte on Wednesday.
Andrei Kirilenko also missed the Jazz game due to back spasms.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49