Feb 23, 2010, 2:22 PM EST
Veteran shot-blocker Theo Ratliff has played well for Larry Brown since coming to the Bobcats on deadline day. Last night, Ratliff tied his season high with 10 points, and recorded two blocks for the second time in three games. Unfortunately for him, all anybody’s going to remember about last night’s game is when he tried to block the wrong guy.
21-year old center DeAndre Jordan has a long way to go towards being a consistent NBA player, but he sure can get up there. In the first quarter of last night’s Bobcats-Clippers tilt, Jordan accepted Ratliff’s challenge at the rim and absolutely destroyed him with a monster slam. Bonus points to DeAndre for slamming it home with his right hand, which is his non-shooting hand. (Actually, Jordan is shooting 34% from the stripe with his left hand — we’re positive he really is left-handed, right?)
Anyways, the video of the dunk is below. Feel free to watch it more than once.
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 0
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 6
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60