Feb 23, 2010, 2:22 PM EDT
Veteran shot-blocker Theo Ratliff has played well for Larry Brown since coming to the Bobcats on deadline day. Last night, Ratliff tied his season high with 10 points, and recorded two blocks for the second time in three games. Unfortunately for him, all anybody’s going to remember about last night’s game is when he tried to block the wrong guy.
21-year old center DeAndre Jordan has a long way to go towards being a consistent NBA player, but he sure can get up there. In the first quarter of last night’s Bobcats-Clippers tilt, Jordan accepted Ratliff’s challenge at the rim and absolutely destroyed him with a monster slam. Bonus points to DeAndre for slamming it home with his right hand, which is his non-shooting hand. (Actually, Jordan is shooting 34% from the stripe with his left hand — we’re positive he really is left-handed, right?)
Anyways, the video of the dunk is below. Feel free to watch it more than once.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 12
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7