Feb 22, 2010, 11:59 AM EST
Like everywhere else in America, when the score of the thrilling USA/Canada hockey match at the Vancouver Olympics was announced the fans at the USA Airways Center in Phoenix erupted with joy.
On the court, Steve Nash gave it a double thumbs down.
Pretty amusing, but like a lot of Canadians, Nash doesn’t find it all that funny.
“It was tough,” Nash said. “There was a moment where I almost slapped someone in the front row because they kept yelling it (the score) to me but we’re worried about season ticket renewals so I held back.”
I don’t know what Nash is complaining about, Canada has finally won some gold medals in a Winter Olympics they hosted. What else do they want?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18