Feb 20, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
Brandon Roy gave his hamstring a go last night, the same hamstring that he said may keep him out the rest of the season. Roy knew his team needed him last night against the Celtics, and is trying to power through the injury. Indeed, in post-game comments, both Roy and head coach Nate McMillan tried to pass off his sluggish performance last night as simple difficulties getting back into form.
But to everyone else, it seemed pretty obvious: Brandon Roy is still very injured.
So much so that Kevin Garnett, while speaking with Blazers blog Portland RoundBall Society weighed in on Roy’s status – unsolicited- and summed it up: “Brandon looks hurt–I’m just being honest.”
Here’s video of the exchange.
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 0
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 25
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17