Feb 19, 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
Mo Williams returned from an injury and played 18 minutes for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night against the Denver Nuggets. According to Brian Windhorst, Williams will be inserted into the starting lineup tonight when the Cavaliers face the Charlotte Bobcats.
Williams is averaging 16.7 points and 5 assists per game this season, and is shooting 43.2% from beyond the arc. The Cavaliers were 11-0 in the games Williams missed, with Daniel Gibson replacing Williams in the starting lineup.
Newly acquired forward Antawn Jamison will come off the bench for the time being, as the team apparently does not want to change their starting lineup after their recent 13-1 stretch. Jamison has experience coming off the bench, and won the sixth man of the year award in 2004 when he played for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 55
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 16
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 43
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld