Feb 19, 2010, 6:43 PM EST
Mo Williams returned from an injury and played 18 minutes for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night against the Denver Nuggets. According to Brian Windhorst, Williams will be inserted into the starting lineup tonight when the Cavaliers face the Charlotte Bobcats.
Williams is averaging 16.7 points and 5 assists per game this season, and is shooting 43.2% from beyond the arc. The Cavaliers were 11-0 in the games Williams missed, with Daniel Gibson replacing Williams in the starting lineup.
Newly acquired forward Antawn Jamison will come off the bench for the time being, as the team apparently does not want to change their starting lineup after their recent 13-1 stretch. Jamison has experience coming off the bench, and won the sixth man of the year award in 2004 when he played for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 5
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld