Feb 19, 2010, 6:43 PM EST
Mo Williams returned from an injury and played 18 minutes for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night against the Denver Nuggets. According to Brian Windhorst, Williams will be inserted into the starting lineup tonight when the Cavaliers face the Charlotte Bobcats.
Williams is averaging 16.7 points and 5 assists per game this season, and is shooting 43.2% from beyond the arc. The Cavaliers were 11-0 in the games Williams missed, with Daniel Gibson replacing Williams in the starting lineup.
Newly acquired forward Antawn Jamison will come off the bench for the time being, as the team apparently does not want to change their starting lineup after their recent 13-1 stretch. Jamison has experience coming off the bench, and won the sixth man of the year award in 2004 when he played for the Dallas Mavericks.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 2
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld