Feb 19, 2010, 6:43 PM EST
Mo Williams returned from an injury and played 18 minutes for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night against the Denver Nuggets. According to Brian Windhorst, Williams will be inserted into the starting lineup tonight when the Cavaliers face the Charlotte Bobcats.
Williams is averaging 16.7 points and 5 assists per game this season, and is shooting 43.2% from beyond the arc. The Cavaliers were 11-0 in the games Williams missed, with Daniel Gibson replacing Williams in the starting lineup.
Newly acquired forward Antawn Jamison will come off the bench for the time being, as the team apparently does not want to change their starting lineup after their recent 13-1 stretch. Jamison has experience coming off the bench, and won the sixth man of the year award in 2004 when he played for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld