Feb 19, 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
Mo Williams returned from an injury and played 18 minutes for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night against the Denver Nuggets. According to Brian Windhorst, Williams will be inserted into the starting lineup tonight when the Cavaliers face the Charlotte Bobcats.
Williams is averaging 16.7 points and 5 assists per game this season, and is shooting 43.2% from beyond the arc. The Cavaliers were 11-0 in the games Williams missed, with Daniel Gibson replacing Williams in the starting lineup.
Newly acquired forward Antawn Jamison will come off the bench for the time being, as the team apparently does not want to change their starting lineup after their recent 13-1 stretch. Jamison has experience coming off the bench, and won the sixth man of the year award in 2004 when he played for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld