Feb 19, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
Larry Hughes got traded from New York to California, but he is not heading West anytime soon.
Hughes had been out with a big toe injury and now has a fractured finger, but he is not going Kobe and trying to play through it. Rather he is staying on the East Coast to rehab and will not be joining the Kings.
Kings beat writer Jason Jones says he doubts Hughes will ever play a game for Sacramento. That’s fine, nobody in Sacramento will notice. They really only wanted Carl Landry, who should suit up Saturday when the Kings play the Clippers.
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 9
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 10
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 24
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 16
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement