Feb 19, 2010, 8:21 AM EST
Larry Hughes got traded from New York to California, but he is not heading West anytime soon.
Hughes had been out with a big toe injury and now has a fractured finger, but he is not going Kobe and trying to play through it. Rather he is staying on the East Coast to rehab and will not be joining the Kings.
Kings beat writer Jason Jones says he doubts Hughes will ever play a game for Sacramento. That’s fine, nobody in Sacramento will notice. They really only wanted Carl Landry, who should suit up Saturday when the Kings play the Clippers.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 5
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3