Feb 19, 2010, 8:21 AM EST
Larry Hughes got traded from New York to California, but he is not heading West anytime soon.
Hughes had been out with a big toe injury and now has a fractured finger, but he is not going Kobe and trying to play through it. Rather he is staying on the East Coast to rehab and will not be joining the Kings.
Kings beat writer Jason Jones says he doubts Hughes will ever play a game for Sacramento. That’s fine, nobody in Sacramento will notice. They really only wanted Carl Landry, who should suit up Saturday when the Kings play the Clippers.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 1
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8