Feb 19, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
Larry Hughes got traded from New York to California, but he is not heading West anytime soon.
Hughes had been out with a big toe injury and now has a fractured finger, but he is not going Kobe and trying to play through it. Rather he is staying on the East Coast to rehab and will not be joining the Kings.
Kings beat writer Jason Jones says he doubts Hughes will ever play a game for Sacramento. That’s fine, nobody in Sacramento will notice. They really only wanted Carl Landry, who should suit up Saturday when the Kings play the Clippers.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11