Feb 18, 2010, 2:55 PM EST
“It doesn’t scare me,” Lewis said. “I’ve been on all star teams as well as him. I think it’s going to come down to who executes better on the defensive end. Most definitely a great player. … At the same time one guy doesn’t win ballgames. They do have another guy called LeBron James which is going to be our focus.”
Lewis has had serious problems with Jamison in the past. John Schuhmann of NBA.com tweeted last night that in his past 9 games against Jamison, Lewis has averaged 12.8 points per game on 38% shooting. The Cavaliers would be thrilled if Jamison can hold Lewis to anywhere near that level of play when and if the teams meet in a playoff series.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39