Feb 18, 2010, 2:24 PM EDT
At least one Knick will likely be wearing the same uniform after today’s trade deadline. According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, the Knicks will apparently hold onto veteran forward Al Harrington at the deadline. Harrington’s $10 million expiring contract made him a potential chip in trade talks. The Knicks attempted to use Harrington’s contract to get Tyrus Thomas from the Bulls, but Thomas went to Charlotte.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14