Feb 18, 2010, 2:24 PM EDT
At least one Knick will likely be wearing the same uniform after today’s trade deadline. According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, the Knicks will apparently hold onto veteran forward Al Harrington at the deadline. Harrington’s $10 million expiring contract made him a potential chip in trade talks. The Knicks attempted to use Harrington’s contract to get Tyrus Thomas from the Bulls, but Thomas went to Charlotte.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 55
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 16
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 43
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33