Feb 17, 2010, 10:21 AM EDT
There are a lot of team interested in the services of Troy Murphy. However, the Milwaukee Bucks are not one of them any more.
The Milwaukee Bucks have shuffled their roster for several different offers for Indiana Pacers forward Troy Murphy, but a big stumbling block for a deal has been the Pacers’ reluctance to take on guard Charlie Bell, who is due $7.8 million over the next two seasons. The impasse has some team officials skeptical that talks will be revived.
With his primary suitor being Cleveland (as a backup if Stoudemire falls through), you have to think Murphy is pretty happy not to have to go to Milwaukee. (No offense intended, Wisconsin, but you don’t have LeBron.)
The Pacers are looking to trade Murphy to get some roster and cap space for future moves, so them taking on Bell’s contract was never going to happen. The Bucks would still like a stretch four to pair with Andrew Bogut.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 27
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 40
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4