Feb 17, 2010, 10:21 AM EST
There are a lot of team interested in the services of Troy Murphy. However, the Milwaukee Bucks are not one of them any more.
The Milwaukee Bucks have shuffled their roster for several different offers for Indiana Pacers forward Troy Murphy, but a big stumbling block for a deal has been the Pacers’ reluctance to take on guard Charlie Bell, who is due $7.8 million over the next two seasons. The impasse has some team officials skeptical that talks will be revived.
With his primary suitor being Cleveland (as a backup if Stoudemire falls through), you have to think Murphy is pretty happy not to have to go to Milwaukee. (No offense intended, Wisconsin, but you don’t have LeBron.)
The Pacers are looking to trade Murphy to get some roster and cap space for future moves, so them taking on Bell’s contract was never going to happen. The Bucks would still like a stretch four to pair with Andrew Bogut.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10