Feb 17, 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
Tracy McGrady may be working out in Chicago, but if he plays anywhere this year it will be in New York.
That’s because the Bulls are out of the McGrady running, according to Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski, the Lord of the trade rumor.
The Bulls bid always seemed to serve little more purpose than to provide leverage for Houston in its negotiations with the Knicks. That said, the offer was rumored to be Tyrus Thomas, Brad Miller and either Kirk Hinrich or John Salmons. Whatever it was, it is moot now.
Earlier today, the Knicks and Rockets both were doing some public posturing in the negotiations. With the trade deadline approaching tomorrow (3 p.m. Eastern) the time for games is over. If they are going to get it done, they need to get it done.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 6
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4