Feb 16, 2010, 3:53 PM EDT
One of the most unexpected moments of All-Star Weekend came during Saturday’s HORSE contest. Rajon Rondo, a 59% free throw shooter with an infamously iffy jumper, was definitely a surprise choice to compete in a shooting contest. Even more surprising than Rondo’s inclusion was how well he did. Rondo held his own with dead-eye shooter Kevin Durant throughout the contest, matching him three for three at the end of the contest.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 1
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 1
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 9
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13