Feb 16, 2010, 9:25 PM EDT
ESPN’s Ric Bucher is reporting that Denver Nuggets coach George Karl has been diagnosed with a “treatable and curable” form of throat cancer. Karl kept his condition private through All-Star Weekend, but informed his team of his condition on Tuesday.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14