Feb 15, 2010, 1:48 AM EST
We don’t watch the All-Star Game to see a good game, we… wait, we got one? Didn’t see that coming. Well, then the other reason we watch the All-Star Game is because players try the ridiculous. Like say, Dwight Howard hitting a three pointer. It happened — we have video proof.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31