Feb 15, 2010, 1:48 AM EDT
We don’t watch the All-Star Game to see a good game, we… wait, we got one? Didn’t see that coming. Well, then the other reason we watch the All-Star Game is because players try the ridiculous. Like say, Dwight Howard hitting a three pointer. It happened — we have video proof.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 13
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 17
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14