Feb 14, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Dwight Howard has set a worlds record, and he didn’t even have to stand up to do it.
The people from the Guinness Book of World Records were on hand — by the way, what a great job traveling the globe doing things like tasting the world’s largest cherry pie — and they did the measuring. Howard now has the world record for the longest shot made while sitting on the floor.
Let’s go to the video:
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11