Feb 14, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has set a worlds record, and he didn’t even have to stand up to do it.
The people from the Guinness Book of World Records were on hand — by the way, what a great job traveling the globe doing things like tasting the world’s largest cherry pie — and they did the measuring. Howard now has the world record for the longest shot made while sitting on the floor.
Let’s go to the video:
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1