Feb 14, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has set a worlds record, and he didn’t even have to stand up to do it.
The people from the Guinness Book of World Records were on hand — by the way, what a great job traveling the globe doing things like tasting the world’s largest cherry pie — and they did the measuring. Howard now has the world record for the longest shot made while sitting on the floor.
Let’s go to the video:
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49