Feb 14, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has set a worlds record, and he didn’t even have to stand up to do it.
The people from the Guinness Book of World Records were on hand — by the way, what a great job traveling the globe doing things like tasting the world’s largest cherry pie — and they did the measuring. Howard now has the world record for the longest shot made while sitting on the floor.
Let’s go to the video:
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 4
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7