Feb 14, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has set a worlds record, and he didn’t even have to stand up to do it.
The people from the Guinness Book of World Records were on hand — by the way, what a great job traveling the globe doing things like tasting the world’s largest cherry pie — and they did the measuring. Howard now has the world record for the longest shot made while sitting on the floor.
Let’s go to the video:
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9