Feb 13, 2010, 4:38 PM EDT
According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, when LeBron James was presented with several trade proposals, he preferred the one that would put Amar’e Stoudemire on the Cavaliers. Earlier in the season, LeBron was hopeful that the Cavaliers would acquire Stephen Jackson in a trade. The Warriors and Cavaliers were unable to do a deal in that case, but the Cavs are believed to be in the hunt for Stoudemire.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31