Feb 13, 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
While the dunk-in was boring people in one part of Dallas for All-Star Weekend, there was an amateur dunk contest in another part of town at the NBA Jam Session. That one had LeBron James as one of the judges.
One participant had the stones to ask LeBron to be part of it — to sit in a chair, throw the ball up an let the guy dunk over him. James was game.
But if you’re going to ask the King to take part, you had better be able to pull the dunk. Or at least come close.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29