Feb 13, 2010, 10:48 AM EST
While the dunk-in was boring people in one part of Dallas for All-Star Weekend, there was an amateur dunk contest in another part of town at the NBA Jam Session. That one had LeBron James as one of the judges.
One participant had the stones to ask LeBron to be part of it — to sit in a chair, throw the ball up an let the guy dunk over him. James was game.
But if you’re going to ask the King to take part, you had better be able to pull the dunk. Or at least come close.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 6
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 15
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)