Feb 13, 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
While the dunk-in was boring people in one part of Dallas for All-Star Weekend, there was an amateur dunk contest in another part of town at the NBA Jam Session. That one had LeBron James as one of the judges.
One participant had the stones to ask LeBron to be part of it — to sit in a chair, throw the ball up an let the guy dunk over him. James was game.
But if you’re going to ask the King to take part, you had better be able to pull the dunk. Or at least come close.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 0
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 24
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 18
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 25
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 28
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 38
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 29