Feb 13, 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
While the dunk-in was boring people in one part of Dallas for All-Star Weekend, there was an amateur dunk contest in another part of town at the NBA Jam Session. That one had LeBron James as one of the judges.
One participant had the stones to ask LeBron to be part of it — to sit in a chair, throw the ball up an let the guy dunk over him. James was game.
But if you’re going to ask the King to take part, you had better be able to pull the dunk. Or at least come close.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 30
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 50
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31