Feb 13, 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
While the dunk-in was boring people in one part of Dallas for All-Star Weekend, there was an amateur dunk contest in another part of town at the NBA Jam Session. That one had LeBron James as one of the judges.
One participant had the stones to ask LeBron to be part of it — to sit in a chair, throw the ball up an let the guy dunk over him. James was game.
But if you’re going to ask the King to take part, you had better be able to pull the dunk. Or at least come close.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8