Feb 12, 2010, 8:28 PM EST
Biedrins is still only 24 years old, and is a tremendous athlete, shot-blocker, and rebounder. He has an extremely limited skill-set offensively, but converts the opportunities he gets, and has always had a great field goal percentage.
He has missed significant time due to injury this season, and his minutes, scoring, and rebounding have all dropped from last season. The Warriors apparently don’t see him as a part of their future, and are looking for someone to take his contract off their hands. The Warriors have plenty of young talent on their squad, and are still searching for some way to turn that talent into a winning team. Some cap room could be a nice start, but the Warriors may need to go back to the drawing board and make some drastic changes on every level if they want to bring the playoffs back to the Oracle Arena.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17