Feb 11, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
In the NBA, it’s important to look good. Few professional athletes have their fashion choices as closely scrutinized as NBA players, and that was true even before David Stern’s dress code. From MJ and Kobe’s sharp post-game suits to Shaq’s ridiculous golf getups to AI’s baseball caps, how an NBA player dresses can become an important part of their image.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 3
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8