Feb 11, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
In the NBA, it’s important to look good. Few professional athletes have their fashion choices as closely scrutinized as NBA players, and that was true even before David Stern’s dress code. From MJ and Kobe’s sharp post-game suits to Shaq’s ridiculous golf getups to AI’s baseball caps, how an NBA player dresses can become an important part of their image.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16