Feb 11, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
In the NBA, it’s important to look good. Few professional athletes have their fashion choices as closely scrutinized as NBA players, and that was true even before David Stern’s dress code. From MJ and Kobe’s sharp post-game suits to Shaq’s ridiculous golf getups to AI’s baseball caps, how an NBA player dresses can become an important part of their image.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32