Feb 11, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
In the NBA, it’s important to look good. Few professional athletes have their fashion choices as closely scrutinized as NBA players, and that was true even before David Stern’s dress code. From MJ and Kobe’s sharp post-game suits to Shaq’s ridiculous golf getups to AI’s baseball caps, how an NBA player dresses can become an important part of their image.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1