Feb 11, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
With all Juwan Howard has accomplished, you’d think he’d be pretty contented guy. After all, he’s a member of the Fab Five, one of the NBA’s oldest rotation players, and the former beneficiary of one of the most favorable contracts ever. Howard has been an unexpectedly vital contributor to the Blazers this season; with the Blazer frontline ravaged by injuries, Howard averaged 8 points and 7 rebounds per game during the month of January.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 2
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 12
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14