Feb 11, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Anthony Randolph’s injured left ankle has been put in a protective boot for an additional 30 days. This puts Randolph well behind schedule for his recovery, and likely means he’ll miss the rest of the season.
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 5
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 16
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 51
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 3