Feb 11, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Anthony Randolph’s injured left ankle has been put in a protective boot for an additional 30 days. This puts Randolph well behind schedule for his recovery, and likely means he’ll miss the rest of the season.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 5
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21