Feb 11, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Anthony Randolph’s injured left ankle has been put in a protective boot for an additional 30 days. This puts Randolph well behind schedule for his recovery, and likely means he’ll miss the rest of the season.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41