Feb 10, 2010, 1:49 PM EDT
Update 3:47 pm While the damage is not “serious” it is still a sprain, and Ellis will sit out tonight against the Clippers.
10:03 am When Monta Ellis went down clutching his knee with just under four minutes left against Dallas Monday night, it looked bad. Real bad. Ellis was clutching his left knee (one he had surgically repaired in high school) and rolling around on the floor.
Ellis could suit up tonight, he’s listed as a game-time decision. Since he got shamefully overlooked for any big duties All-Star Weekend (he maybe should have made the team, he definitely should be playing HORSE) maybe taking a couple days off to rest his knee would be a good thing.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18