Feb 10, 2010, 1:49 PM EST
Update 3:47 pm While the damage is not “serious” it is still a sprain, and Ellis will sit out tonight against the Clippers.
10:03 am When Monta Ellis went down clutching his knee with just under four minutes left against Dallas Monday night, it looked bad. Real bad. Ellis was clutching his left knee (one he had surgically repaired in high school) and rolling around on the floor.
Ellis could suit up tonight, he’s listed as a game-time decision. Since he got shamefully overlooked for any big duties All-Star Weekend (he maybe should have made the team, he definitely should be playing HORSE) maybe taking a couple days off to rest his knee would be a good thing.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)