Feb 10, 2010, 1:49 PM EST
Update 3:47 pm While the damage is not “serious” it is still a sprain, and Ellis will sit out tonight against the Clippers.
10:03 am When Monta Ellis went down clutching his knee with just under four minutes left against Dallas Monday night, it looked bad. Real bad. Ellis was clutching his left knee (one he had surgically repaired in high school) and rolling around on the floor.
Ellis could suit up tonight, he’s listed as a game-time decision. Since he got shamefully overlooked for any big duties All-Star Weekend (he maybe should have made the team, he definitely should be playing HORSE) maybe taking a couple days off to rest his knee would be a good thing.
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 2
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35