Feb 10, 2010, 1:49 PM EDT
Update 3:47 pm While the damage is not “serious” it is still a sprain, and Ellis will sit out tonight against the Clippers.
10:03 am When Monta Ellis went down clutching his knee with just under four minutes left against Dallas Monday night, it looked bad. Real bad. Ellis was clutching his left knee (one he had surgically repaired in high school) and rolling around on the floor.
Ellis could suit up tonight, he’s listed as a game-time decision. Since he got shamefully overlooked for any big duties All-Star Weekend (he maybe should have made the team, he definitely should be playing HORSE) maybe taking a couple days off to rest his knee would be a good thing.
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6