Feb 9, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
Cleveland is one of those teams that pops up in trade rumors — they might like to add Antwan Jamison, or another player for the stretch. Fans in Cleveland want that insurance, they thought they were Finals bound last year until they ran into the Dwight and Hedo show.
“No matter what were gonna have to be healthy and no matter what were gonna have to play with a good rhythm. But if we can do those two things we have I think as good of a chance as anyone. We have a good versatility to our roster that we haven’t had and LeBron is playing better basketball than he ever has… As far as the trade things, today I sit here and say that I would be surprised if something happened, but that may change over the next two weeks. Maybe we do something and maybe we don’t. I do like our group of guys right now. I like the way we’re playing and I like the rhythm that we have as a team. If we don’t do anything, I do think we have a chance to win the whole thing.”
Best record in the NBA. Eleven game winning streak. Shaq playing better than many expected. Yes, pretty safe to say they stand a good chance to win it all.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61