Feb 9, 2010, 4:17 PM EDT
The Clippers are all but officially out of the playoffs, and have already changed coaches. Every NBA fan knows what that means: the vultures are circling around the Clippers’ productive veterans.
According to CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, Marcus Camby may or may not be on the block. Camby has been playing well for the Clippers, averaging 12 rebounds and 2 blocks per game while providing solid interior defense. With Chris Kaman playing at a high level and Blake Griffin hopefully coming back healthy next season, the Clippers will likely let Camby go after his contract expires at the end of this season.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 4
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 4
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 45
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33