Feb 9, 2010, 4:17 PM EDT
The Clippers are all but officially out of the playoffs, and have already changed coaches. Every NBA fan knows what that means: the vultures are circling around the Clippers’ productive veterans.
According to CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, Marcus Camby may or may not be on the block. Camby has been playing well for the Clippers, averaging 12 rebounds and 2 blocks per game while providing solid interior defense. With Chris Kaman playing at a high level and Blake Griffin hopefully coming back healthy next season, the Clippers will likely let Camby go after his contract expires at the end of this season.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23