Feb 9, 2010, 4:17 PM EST
The Clippers are all but officially out of the playoffs, and have already changed coaches. Every NBA fan knows what that means: the vultures are circling around the Clippers’ productive veterans.
According to CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, Marcus Camby may or may not be on the block. Camby has been playing well for the Clippers, averaging 12 rebounds and 2 blocks per game while providing solid interior defense. With Chris Kaman playing at a high level and Blake Griffin hopefully coming back healthy next season, the Clippers will likely let Camby go after his contract expires at the end of this season.
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 0
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 5
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 2
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)