Feb 9, 2010, 4:17 PM EDT
The Clippers are all but officially out of the playoffs, and have already changed coaches. Every NBA fan knows what that means: the vultures are circling around the Clippers’ productive veterans.
According to CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, Marcus Camby may or may not be on the block. Camby has been playing well for the Clippers, averaging 12 rebounds and 2 blocks per game while providing solid interior defense. With Chris Kaman playing at a high level and Blake Griffin hopefully coming back healthy next season, the Clippers will likely let Camby go after his contract expires at the end of this season.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 74
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20