Feb 8, 2010, 11:33 AM EDT
Like everyone in the NBA, Joakim Noah suffers from plantar fasciitis. But forget that simple rest and anti-inflammatory treatment everyone else gets, Noah went House on us.
He had blood from his arm injected into his foot to speed the healing. How does that help? I have no idea, you’d have to ask the shaman who came up with this idea. What I do know is that he will now be sidelined for longer. He had hoped to be back after the All-Star break, but it will now be a little longer.
As our friends at Rotoworld remind you fantasy players, this means Brad Miller will continue to start. Bulls fans, that means be ready for more of those elbow jumpers that you love to watch.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16